Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here is The Start in the Middle

Where do I start?

Perhaps I should start at the beginning of my life. Maybe not. I was a baby and didn't know how to talk, read or write.

Should I start at elementary school and go forward? I don't think so. I am not one of those people with a bionic memory of everything in my life. I have bits and pieces from that era, but couldn't tell you my different teachers' names.

The best place and time to start is now. When the bits and pieces come to mind, I will share them on this blog. I happen to be unemployed and have been this way for more than 6 months. (Oh No! Not one of those lazy people!) Six months and two days ago, I became a grandmother. This was easy work for me as my daughter and son-in-law did all the hard work. Cecelia and Kevin allowed me to be with them at the birth of Leona. I didn't think I would be able to handle being there with all the blood and guts. Just because you are a Mom, doesn't automatically make you a great nurse or caregiver and I normally can't handle anything gory. Guess what? There wasn't much gore or blood and guts.

At this point in my life, I help my daughter with Leona and do some of the things with them that I didn't do when she was young because I was too busy 'working'

No comments:

Post a Comment